Thursday, August 31, 2017

AUTHORS TO WATCH: NIKKIE PRYCE AUTHOR OF DREAMERS, TAKE ACTION!





Nikkie Pryce is focused on inspiring and motivating people to put action behind their dreams.
Being in the media industry and working directly with the public, she has experience pushing people past their own created limitations. 

She has earned the title of "self-love influencer" through her organization, The I AM Community.
The community is comprised of dreamers who encourage self-love and self-awareness, starting with “I AM” affirmations. 

What all started as a simple journey to finding her own self-love became a phenomenon of connections and solid relationships.

A highly-recommended motivational speaker, Nikkie speaks publicly at corporate conferences, non-profit organizations, women’s retreats, youth girl groups, schools, and church functions.
Her latest book is the self-help, Dreamers, Take Action!

WEBSITE & SOCIAL LINKS:

WEBSITE | TWITTER | FACEBOOK





I remember going through stages in my life where I had no money; I was broken in spirit and mind.

One day I realized in order to make more money and live the life I wanted, I had to start with myself.

I started reading tons of self-help books, prayed more and did affirmation exercises to lift my self-esteem. It was time to see growth.

If you are ready to challenge yourself and start seeing better results from your creative ideas, then this book is for you.

Dreamers, Take Action! is an actionable blueprint for creating the life you want.

This book is equipped with steps and daily challenges that I’ve taken to change a few needed things. 

I've joined new networks with successful people, I’m finishing projects that I’ve started, and I am walking through open doors of lucrative opportunities, all by following one simple step.

That step is taking action.

Follow me into this journey as I vulnerably explain the road I took to get to where I am.

Hopefully, you’ll be inspired to work diligently to finish what you’ve started.

I trust that you’re ready to take that leap of faith.

ORDER YOUR COPY:

Amazon



Welcome to My Bookish Pleasures. We would love to get to know you and your book! When did you begin writing?  
I wrote the book in 30 days but it took me 3 years to complete it. It was indeed a process, but it was worth it.
Describe your writing process. When and where do you write? 
I discuss this in the book, I remember closing myself away for 30 days straight. I turned my phone on airplane mode to not be distracted and each night I wrote until I couldn’t write anymore. I had to get everything out.
Can you tell us about your most recent release? 
Dreamers, Take Action! The blueprint to go from dreamer to doer is an actionable guide to assist dreamers to take massive action towards their dreams. If you’re a dreamer, if you have breath in your body, this book is for you.  
How did you get the idea for the book? 
I used to be the dreamer who made excuses and didn’t take action. The title Dreamers, Take Action! was an affirmation for me to write and encourage myself through the process. Writing a book isn’t an easy process. However, it has great rewards.
What was the most challenging aspect of writing your book? 
Disciplining myself to finish. Making the time to write and open my heart unto these pages really was a challenge. But, the process made me who I am today.
Do you find it easier to write nonfiction? 
Yes. I enjoy writing about real life experiences that I can relate too.
Do you have plans to write fiction? 
Not at all. I enjoy indulging in nonfiction vs fiction.
What projects are you currently working on? 
I am working on creating my book to become a web series or tv show. I am working on pitching this idea to several nationwide networks.
What advice would you offer to new or aspiring nonfiction authors? 
Write the story first. Sometimes we jump the gun, worrying about publishers and editors, before we even have a manuscript. Write your book first and then take the next steps.
You can find more information about me at NikkiePryce.com or Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

No comments:

Post a Comment