Inside the Book:
Title: True Success
Author: Arnold S. Judson
Genre: Business & Economics
Arnold S. Judson, who has been helping organizations of all types for almost seventy years, reveals what makes an organization truly successful.
He describes how to:
• define what success means for any organization;
• identify and assess attractive opportunities;
• generate and implement creative ideas; and
• recognize and address limits on internal capabilities.
You’ll also learn the four key drivers that can cause an organization to be truly successful. Charts and figures are included to make it easier to formulate and execute successful plans. Empower yourself, fellow employees and your organization as a whole to be more effective and boost results with the ideas, tips and strategies in True Success. “Most management books are like instant oatmeal: hot for a minute and ultimately bland and boring. Arnold Judson has found a way to provide plenty of meat, encapsulating his diverse consulting experiences in a thoughtful and thought-provoking set of ideas that any senior manager could use.”—Allen R. Cohen, Distinguished Professor of Global Leadership, Babson College
Meet the Author:Since 1948, Arnold S. Judson has been helping governmental, business and nonprofit organizations formulate and execute strategies in North America, Europe and the Middle East. He’s also conducted public seminars to help organizations move in new, productive directions. He now lives in Boston, Massachusetts, where he continues to work with nonprofit organizations.
Arnold is giving away a $25 Gift Card!
Terms & Conditions:
- By entering the giveaway, you are confirming you are at least 18 years old.
- One winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter to receive one $25 Gift Certificate to the e-retailer of your choice
- This giveaway begins September 19 and ends on September 30.
- Winners will be contacted via email on October 1.
- Winner has 48 hours to reply.
ENTER TO WIN!a Rafflecopter giveaway